Small-Time Company Sues Nintendo, Sony, MSFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcknouse

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
If it's true, I hope Eleven Engineering ends up with about a 20 percent share stake in all 3 corps and at least $1B from each of them. lol

h0llow

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
dualshock???????? wait a minute. so your saying this small crap company JUST noticed dualshock and others that has been out for years and NOW is taking action? i call bullshit. just another company trying to scam money out of companies to compensate for their products that never made it.

G

well i dont see how the ps3 infringes on it because it uses bluetooth instead of the normal wireless radio found in the other consoles.

h0llow

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
actually nevermind, now that i read what the company really does.. maybe they have something lol.. minus last comment.. (cant find a delete)

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
but PS3 and Wii uses bluetooth and Xbox uses their own proprietary wireless protocol...

i can see MS MIGHT have a case but why Sony and Nintendo?

this is just throw and see what sticks lawsuit....

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Eleven is suing Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony
What about third party companies who make controllers for consoles too. Is Eleven going to sue them as well?

Probably not. They're going after the big dogs with big money.

G

I patented putting letters on buttons, now everyone must give me money for every keyboard resembling object made.
Greed and stupidity don't get very far but you can sure fall very far.

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Eleven: "This global economic crisis is killing us! We need to find a way to raise some capitol. I know will do what everyone else is sue M$. But we won't stop there we'll go after Sony and Nintendo as well. When were done with them will go after all the aftermarket companies as well that make wireless products for them. Hey everyone's doing it."

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]but PS3 and Wii uses bluetooth and Xbox uses their own proprietary wireless protocol...i can see MS MIGHT have a case but why Sony and Nintendo?this is just throw and see what sticks lawsuit....[/citation]

Six axis has nothing to do with bluetooth. The damn thing can be plugged in via USB and six axis will still function.

G

Are you serious? Wow.... How long have wireless controllers been out? And their just now noticing?

G

[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Six axis has nothing to do with bluetooth. The damn thing can be plugged in via USB and six axis will still function.[/citation]

think about what you just said. you said six axis we are talking about the technology which allows the controller to connect to the system

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
man, isn't Eleven Engineering slow. these controllers been out for three (360, four) years and there now noticing...... Although i somehow don't think the all 3 companies use the same wireless controllers or else they would of been suing each other first. Then again i could be wrong.

[citation][nom]TidalWaveOne[/nom]The winner will be who has more money for lawyers.[/citation]

3 big companies vs 1 small company. hmm.......

insider3

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
[citation][nom]njkid3[/nom]think about what you just said. you said six axis we are talking about the technology which allows the controller to connect to the system[/citation]

Noticed after I hit the enter button. Scratch that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.