SMART HUB won´t download Terms and Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytavares

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
I just purchased UE49KU6400 and when I try to do setup of the Smart Hub it won´t download the terms and conditions and take me on to the next step, saying "the internet connection is not stable (2014509-1). I´ve done a speed test and it seems fine and I´ve never had any issues connecting equipment wirelessly. I already did somes changes like DNS, reset smart hub, reset TV, reset router and nothing. When I setup Smart Hub it gets stuck in terms and conditions. Also, I can´t change region without downloading Terms and Conditions. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

kytavares

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kytavares : "SMART HUB won´t download TERMS and CONDITIONS"

I just purchased UE49KU6400 and when I try to do setup of the Smart Hub it won´t download the terms and conditions and take me on to the next step, saying "the internet connection is not stable (2014509-1). I´ve done a speed test and it seems fine and I´ve never had any issues connecting equipment wirelessly. I already did somes changes like DNS, reset smart hub, reset TV, reset router and nothing. When I setup Smart Hub it gets stuck in terms and conditions. Also, I can´t change region without downloading Terms and Conditions. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kytavares : "Terms And Conditions page is not loading for Samsung TV KU series"

r3ap3r911

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
Im having the exact same problem as you! Just got my tv on the 18th... i dont have an answer unfortunately but this is indeed strange.. i have the un60ju6500fxza.. Does you wifi seem to work ok? Or are you connected via ethernet cable?

kytavares

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016

Hi there!
My wifi work very well and TV is connected on internet. It´s annoying and I´m so tired at this [watch your language] shit.

kytavares

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016

I didm´t see SOFT AP in service menu. Can you show how to arrive there?
Software version T-JZMDEUS-1125.1
Sub-micom version T-JZMDEUS 1006

r3ap3r911

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010

Sorry i think SOFT AP may not be available.. i cant seem to find it in service menu either. I only saw some other post about it. Firmware version should be under Support->Software Update->Current Version ?

kytavares

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016

CURRENT VERSION 1125

But recently I saw a update file in Samsung.com which is lower than mine. I guess version 1111

r3ap3r911

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
Ended up replacing the main board in the TV. And after doing so i realized how bad that board really was... no 4K video output, sound from tv speakers extremely low audio, and ofcourse no internet connectivity.. i would suggest doing the same if you can afford to. Checkout shopjimmy.com for new boards cheap

kytavares

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016

I appreciate your advice but I thing there is another way to solve this issue. I guess sooner or later Samsung have to launch a solution for this problema because it not only me who suffer this problem.
The access to site is denied

hedy55

Prominent
Dec 5, 2017

Hello man, mi eh d CV nteni mesmo problema ku samsung. Terms and Condition ka sta atualiza.
Bo consigui resolve??

Man, Im am also from Cape Verde and having the same issue... have u solved it?

santosedson2701

Prominent
Dec 10, 2017
Good folks I have a Samsung TV Smart UN55MU6500FXZA with the same problems. When it came in the download part of terms is conditions gave this error that the internet is not stable. I researched everything. Hours and hours in front of the TV. After almost 1 month I have my smart TV working. This error has nothing to do with the instability of the internet, but with the region. Samsung's smart TV comes with a region lock. In other words, if you buy a TV in the United States and take it to another country when you connect to the Internet automatically through the IP address, it detects that you are not in the United States. The solution is to create a VPN, a virtual network on the PC choosing a different region from where you are and share the internet for the TV. In this way the internet acquired the different IP bypassing this region problem. The terms and conditions as well as the applications are automatically downloaded. Good luck

adrian.km

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
Ok many hours of web trawling came to a solution! Initially I did a reset via the support page. Then using the pin 0000 got to the can’t download T&Cs As Internet is unstable. So in the end after a Smart hub reset same thing just turned it off at the wall i.e. not stand by. Left off for 15mins and started tv again hey presto accept T&Cs page came straight up. So okayed all that but not done yet going to Smart hub wouldn’t start error with 2 options trouble shoot or try later. Tried trouble shoot but you get into the same loop and end up turning off at wall again for 15 mins so just turned off to standby for a couple hours note software was up to date. Then turning back on hit Smart button and the apps all lined up across bottom of screen signed into amazon for Prime Tv and I’m back up and running.
Blinkin nightmare.. all started when Prime wouldn’t run without stopping saying internet issues which was rubbish as the wireless worked fine in same location on the iPad streaming you tube or BT sport. So done..

Status
Not open for further replies.