So my RCA tablet, which is model: rct6077w2, isn't turning on. I've charged it then tried to turn it on, but it wouldn't work

Heather RBLX

Commendable
Apr 2, 2016
So my tablet won't turn on. I've charged it for endless hours. I thought maybe it was my charger that might have been the problem, so I bought 3 chargers so far. I've tried to charge it with those but it won't turn on still. I even tried to hold down the power button and the volume button (the '+' side) for a few seconds and it still won't work. I then tried to hold the power button and volume button (the '-' side) but it still wont work. I attempted it a few times and it won't work. What do I do?

Solution
There are many issues with RCA tables, you can have a tech look at the system to see if the power plug is bad or to replace the system board, but it's probably easier and cheaper to just replace it. The cheap tables have a very high rate of failing.
There are many issues with RCA tables, you can have a tech look at the system to see if the power plug is bad or to replace the system board, but it's probably easier and cheaper to just replace it. The cheap tables have a very high rate of failing.

Solution