karenx13

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009
kcline06@gmail.comHi, this is the 1st time i've used this forum. Not sure I'm in the right section but will go with it 7 maybe someone will lead me if I'm not. I am interesting in info on ripping FLV video files from sites such as UTUBE using a freeware ripping program. I've found a program that says it will rip & I can then change the video from FLV to AVI. Our son has a new baby, lives far from us & is taking video. He would like to download video onto UTUBE, and i would like to beable to rip it to make DVD movies at somepoint. Does anyone know how this works? Sure could use some in-put. If it help my computer is Vista 64bit, dualcore, 6GB Ram..............Thanks so much Karen

karenx13

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009

WR2, thanks a lot for the input. Will try the downloader you suggested. I do already have a video program that will do the converting once I get the clip from YouTube. Again thanks for taking the time to answer my question..........Karen

For the very best quality videos - and to keep private videos private - thinking about having them send a mini-DVD through the mail:
250px-DVDs-12cm-8cm.jpg