Solved! Somebody took over my phone did a hard reset and I can't get back on Google to get my phone back on cuz they have their Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2018
I have an a s u s phone it has been taken over hijacked by somebody they did a hard reset on it when I go to gout recovery the code goes to those people not me cuz they have their phone number in it it is on my other phone not this phone here

there Gmail

Solution
Only your Service Provider can help you and they may be able to person who did this to you. So long as the account remains in your name, you also need to notify them of the loss because you are liable for any bill the other person is running up in mobile data and calls.

It's also worth a visit to the local Police Station. If the offender can be identified, action should be taken against them.
Only your Service Provider can help you and they may be able to person who did this to you. So long as the account remains in your name, you also need to notify them of the loss because you are liable for any bill the other person is running up in mobile data and calls.

It's also worth a visit to the local Police Station. If the offender can be identified, action should be taken against them.

Solution
Dec 4, 2018
My phone is right here and no I haven't removed my SIM card but I have did a factory reset and that's how I knew that somebody was in my phone cuz it Gmail had Lynn on it phone number had last two letters of 48 mine is 22

I'm beginning to suspect you bought the phone as a used product, or were led to believe it was new. Lynn was the original owner and the factory reset brought her account to the fore.

You won't get the phone to work for you because you would need her G-mail address and password so what you have there is a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.