Sony Aims to Have PSN Full Online By End of May

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
why is everyone still bitching about this. If you cant play online, theres hundreds of good single player games you can play. Trading a PS3 for a 360 is plain stupid, unless youre willing to pay up 50 bucks a year rather than wait a few more weeks for free online play...

Ill wait patiently while I play the single player castlevania and killzone games I just bought. And play TF2 online on pc, really the only game I never get tired of.

Sphex

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
Hey, Bloomberg had it wrong. I've been watching news about the outage since the 7th, and about 18 sights said the Sony Employee who tweeted this isn't correct about this at all. It should be up within the next week or so. Read the PSN blog for more details (if they come x_x)

G

I'm packing some of y older game such a Ratchet and Clank, and Army of Two. They are some pretty fun games when u can't play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Why doesn't Sony just say "It will be back online when we're finished with it. Period. Deal with it." If I kept going by every time Sony said the thing would be back online, it would have been up and running a week ago. Whatever, it's not like I actually use the service very often anyway.

G

i wanted to get dlc for mk9 looks like i got to wait a while.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]pcxperp[/nom]This is getting ridiculous! I am about to trade my PS3 in for an XBox 360.[/citation]
ha ha ha....that's why i don't play online games much, lol

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]pcxperp[/nom]This is getting ridiculous! I am about to trade my PS3 in for an XBox 360.[/citation]

Ha! You can always go ride your bike, play catch with your buddy, take some girls out for fun. If you haven't done any of these things....I suggest sooner than later. On May 21th, every network is shutting down, forever! ;)

zkevwlu

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2011
I fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the title of this article. GeoHotz would call this poetic justice.

I do feel bad for all the PS3 owners though. You really shouldn't have to expect to deal with things like this when buying stuff from a company like Sony.

G

Who cares in reality it could of happened to any network at any time, Sony was targeted they got hit thats thats, i mean seriously in todays digitial age I am surprised it didnt happen sooner, besides sunlight does volumes for pasty skin gamers, GET SOME!!!!

G

I'm waiting, because its going to make it more exciting when they announce online gaming is available again... and the thought of turning on the PS3 to find "playstation network is currently undergoing maintenance" gone!!! can't wait! =)

G

People are still bitching because its a pain and it seems that there is no course of action what so ever. Have they not assessed the damage yet? Why is there no plan? I cannot play the game I play offline because it doesn't exist offline (EQOA) and I pay a monthly fee to have access. I play after my four kids go to bed, its something that my husband and I do together to unwind.

GeoHotz posted a blog about the state of things right now and it was very funny, everyone should take a look.

G

I got fallout new vegas while this is still going and i can't get enough of the game.

captaincharisma

Distinguished

so instead of waiting you're willing to buy a 300.00 console that is unreliable and then pay 50 bucks a month on something you could have on PS3 for free.....but hey i guess you do have money or you're parents money to burn.

G

@captaincharisma

50 bucks a month? IF your paying that i would say your being ripped off.

And the 300 dollars slim is not that bad.

G

hahahahahahahahahahaha at all SONY fan boyz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]SONYsucksMONKEYass[/nom]hahahahahahahahahahaha at all SONY fan boyz HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/citation]
you know you are a failed Sony troll, right?

G

pcx perp your an idiot they handled this whole situation as a class act failure leaving everyone in the dark and xbox live costs .40 cents a day you f u qin idiot i love playstation but they clearly are outmatched by a bunch of kids and cant get their sh it togther and telling their customers a different lie everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.