Jun 4, 2018
Recently i bought Sony E4100 home theater,When i play music,sound quality is fine, but when i watch TV & movie, sounds come only from center speaker , others speakers delivery tiny extra sound ( like gun shot,heavy action noise etc etc but not voices ), Even on full volume i cant barely understand news,drama,documentarys dialouge. Even tv speaker delivery better than that. Which is so dissapointing and fraustrating!! I bought this home theater by saving extra money from my salary since last one year, Main purpose of buying home theater for watching movie and live games offcourse. Now its heart breaking and feel like i coned.
Thanks in advance for help tips.
Note:
1) I connect my Hometheater with tv via HDMI ( cable provided by sony with package )

2) I saw someone adviced and I tried to change Sound mode to every option ( Auto Mode, Pro Logic, DTs 6: Music, DTS 6 : Movie and all other modes but nothing change )

You did go through the set up of the HTS? This set the level of each speaker from your listening position so you hear what the sound engineer intended. The dialogue comes from the center channel speaker so if that is not working or is set too low you won't hear voices properly. The surround speakers are mostly for special effects as you describe.
I would suggest that you also check the TV audio menu. To get surround sound it usually has to be set to bitstream.
You can also check the menu of any sources (set top box for example).
Then start with the auto mode in the HTS. If there is a Dolby Digital mode that will default to Dolby ProLogic when the content is in stereo so you will get a bit of surround sound sometimes.
The other thing to remember is that a lot of content will not be in surround sound. Make sure you are watching a program that would be such as an action or SF movie. The rear speakers will not play very much with most content.

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for ur tips, but i go through each and every step u said, even i customized my speaker position setting and volume level. Nothing works :-( Might be my bad luck,fact is i had wasted my hard savings which is killing me inside..Thanks anyway