Sony's First Windows Phone to be Revealed on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
not trying to be "that guy"

"It even looks a bit more wider, roomier" located between the pics.

Feel free to delete this comment after correction; thanks.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
I don't think Sony would be able to put their Playstation Suite on WP7 devices. If Sony had WP7 devices, it'd be drawing people towards Xbox Live and aware from PS Suite.

For that reason I don't think it'll happen. It's possible though, but there's some major conflicts.

phamhlam

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
This would be great news. Windows Phone needs more attention and handset makers. I however feel like it won't work due to Xbox Live.

phamhlam

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
I wish we could edit comments.

Sony makig a Windows Phone is just smart business. Both Xbox and Playstation can survive and competition is good. A Playstation Suite would make Windows Phone a great gaming platform for all gamers.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
[citation][nom]adamboy64[/nom]I don't think Sony would be able to put their Playstation Suite on WP7 devices. If Sony had WP7 devices, it'd be drawing people towards Xbox Live and aware from PS Suite.For that reason I don't think it'll happen. It's possible though, but there's some major conflicts.[/citation]

Don't forget the rumours a few months ago that one of the current console developers were planning on pulling out of the market. This makes me think that maybe indeed Sony will pull out and do a deal to combine their suite with XBox Live in future.
After all, their Vita seems to be failing already with massive drops in sales in Japan and software developers pulling out of that format too.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]schizofrog[/nom]After all, their Vita seems to be failing already with massive drops in sales in Japan and software developers pulling out of that format too.[/citation]

The vita came in at too high of a price point for its function. I mean no disrespect to any Vita owners, but it is nothing but a toy. If they added the ability to make phone calls they could have sold it for $700 all day long.

dragonsqrrl

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
[citation][nom]jackbling[/nom]not trying to be "that guy" "It even looks a bit more wider, roomier" located between the pics.Feel free to delete this comment after correction; thanks.[/citation]
lolz, sounds about right...

G

how late are you? these were leaked possibly weeks ago and were tested by sony ericsson before the take over, get with it. its nothing

ramprun

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
I mean no disrespect to any Vita owners, but it is nothing but a toy
it can also be said for the Ipad or most tablet out there. Admit it, how many of you out there that own a tablet do work on it.

G

That search screen in the "new" pic is pre-Mango. The new search screen would have buttons at the bottom for Scout, Music, Vision, and Voice, and the Voice button in the search bar is removed.

So I'm betting this is still old pictures that are just showing up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS