sound buttons problem with Lenovo Yoga 11e

JonCondiff

Estimable
Oct 20, 2015
At my school, there are several Yoga 11e thinkpads that have a problem with their buttons. the light for the mute button is on, and when I try to use the other two buttons to change volume it just rapidly mutes and unmutes. is there a way to fix this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exi Laptop Tech Support 1
Amerull10 Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 2
RoyalKem Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 7
leecan'tdrawlol Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 5
xShura93 Laptop Tech Support 3
SamWinsor Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
7 Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Why is my Computer making a clicking sound every1-2 seconds? What can I do to fix this issue, and pinpoint the cause?
Question Laptop with SSD is making faint crackling sound.
Question I have a Toshiba Qosmio X500 where I had to replace the motherboard. Now it works but…battery shows “not detected”, no sound, or left LED lights.
Question HP G3 450 sound codec chip overheating + battery drain
Solved! speakers: "the device you are configuring has been removed" (but it looks like it's there)
Question My sound is fine with no headphones, is broken with headphones
Solved! Lenovo laptop X270 sound muffled
Question Asus Zephyrus g14 Internet intermittent with disconnect sound
Question Laptop sound and microphone not working
Solved! Lenovo E485 Beeps instead of other sounds
My laptop acer aspire 5630 is not turning on it shows that it charges and when you press the on button it does the click sound
My laptop has issues, when ipress power button, the fan goes on like for five seconds and no more fan sound, then the screen
Lenovo Edge 15 laptop won't turn on, Power button light blinking white. Battery sealed & cannot access.
My dell is not turning on the power button lights up the player makes sounds the cooling fan comes on for a second if you touc
My dell laptop makes a 3 beeping sounds when I press power button and it won't start please how can I fix this problem?
Laptop pop sound after shutting it down from the power button
How Do I restore my brightness and sound buttons?
new laptop randomly switched off, now only has black screen, buttons dont work and no sounds.
my dell laptop stopped last night with a loud hang sound so I turned it off by long pressing the power button. after that when
Sony VAIO Laptop S Series Power button flashing

ASK THE COMMUNITY