Sound driver problems with headset

shadolit

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
I have a Logitech G933 which works fine with my laptop. I'm able to use the equalizer and change the surround sound settings on it. But when I try it on my desktop, nothing I change has an effect on the sound coming through them.

So it obviously has something to do with my desktop but I'm at a loss as to what it is. I've uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them after but the same thing happens.

shadolit

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017

Installed the latest RealTek driver but still no luck. Do I need to use RealTek drivers even if its a wireless USB headset?

shadolit

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
It just uses the Logitech Gaming software which is installed on my desktop but I can't get the surround sound or the equalizer to work. It works perfectly fine with my laptop so I was thinking it has to be something wrong on my desktop's side, but as to what that is I have no idea and was hoping someone here would have some insight.

The first thing that popped in my head was a driver issue, but I've uninstalled and reinstalled whatever drivers this headset uses from the device manager to no avail.

TRENDING THREADS