speaker produce high pitch sound on right side

Johncorner

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
heh guys, i am new in audio knowledge. Recently, i have buy one of the 2.1 speaker system ( VINNFIER CHAMP 303 BTRM). this speaker contain two speaker right and left and one more is the sub woofer. when i open the music, i found that the right speaker produce higher pitch than left speaker. when i open up the volume, this kind of pitch was cause me abit unconforntable. it wont happen on the left side speaker when i unplug the right side speaker. After i found this problem, i go to exchange the new speaker with the seller but there is still the same effect happened. i dont know what it is happened with my speaker. Can i ask that will this speaker purposely design right this?....Does the two side of the speaker (right and left) produce the same sound effect?

i hope the about problem can be solve soon. thanks

Your answer is much more appreciate.

Solution
Since it's out of warranty you have nothing to lose by opening the speaker cabinet and trying to replace the offending speaker itself. You would want to replace the speaker in both cabinets if you can't get the exact same speaker.
The left and right speakers should sound the same if the source is the same on both channels. With stereo that isn't always true.
Try connecting the speakers reversed (left to the right wire and right to the left wire).
If the sound stays on the same speaker then that speaker is defective.
If the sound moves to the other speaker than the electronics in the subwoofer may be defective.
Try connecting the system to a different source.
If you get another exchange check the system out before taking it home. It's not impossible for the same defect to be on more than one sample of the product.

Johncorner

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015

Johncorner

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
To americanaudiopile. Thanks for your reply. I have try to connect to other source but the effect is still the same. I even try to connect the wire inversely ( right spearker to left port and left spearker to right port) but the effect still going happened on that particular spearker. I am sure that my sub woofer box is not spoil, the problem is on the speaker.

But sad case to say that, my exchange period have already passed. I have exchange with them for one time already but the speaker still same effect(high pitch). So I thought that was purposely design. Now I cant doing any things for that spearker. Sad

Anyway thanks for your reply