I have a radio station coming through my laptop speakers making it impossible to hear videos, etc. I've been told that a program or gadget has been installed on my pc. I want to delete it from my system, but don't know what I'm looking for or where to look. Thanks you.
May we know whats the model of your laptop so we can check what did really come with it?
- First, make sure that there's no virus/malware in you laptop.
- Here's a link for guide and tools that may help:
- Once done, do open Task Manager then see what applications are running from Processes tab.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall any unusual software that you're not familiar with.
- If all these will not work chances are there's just an infection or it's a software glitch and factory reset would be the last option.