Speakers picking up an Internet radio station I've been told has been installed on my laptop. What/how do I look for to delet

mzladyjayne

Estimable
Jan 20, 2016
I have a radio station coming through my laptop speakers making it impossible to hear videos, etc. I've been told that a program or gadget has been installed on my pc. I want to delete it from my system, but don't know what I'm looking for or where to look. Thanks you.

Hi,

May we know whats the model of your laptop so we can check what did really come with it?
- First, make sure that there's no virus/malware in you laptop.
- Here's a link for guide and tools that may help:
- http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html
- Once done, do open Task Manager then see what applications are running from Processes tab.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall any unusual software that you're not familiar with.
- If all these will not work chances are there's just an infection or it's a software glitch and factory reset would be the last option.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Laptop Tech Support 1
cimi98 Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 0
hansenb88 Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 4
X Laptop Tech Support 9
J Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 1
miketheknight2016 Laptop Tech Support 1
PhoenixFlock Laptop Tech Support 1
WadeCastle Laptop Tech Support 0