Omar_Mckinsey

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
My laptop is Lenovo Yoga 510 and this error pops up every time I start up my laptop and I have no idea what is this error and I couldn't find a solution for it neither Lenovo itself.

The error says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\temp\srvstofne\srvstofne.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

I have no idea what name did I try to type because I did not even try to type any name.
P.S: I spelled the error the right way and I did not miss any letter.

That is rather odd as no program you use regularly should be running anything through the temp folder.

Does the computer fully load? Also, at what point does this error pop up?

If it fully loads, I would run some serious scans for viruses and malware. Then try running "Disk Cleanup" which should come with your system. Make sure the box to clear temp files is checked when you run it.

Omar_Mckinsey

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
The computer fully load and it pop up every time I start up the computer right after I reach the desktop. Also, I already ran disk clean-up and scanned for viruses and malware but there was no threats and the laptop is brand new, I even sent it back to UK (where I bought it from) and they couldn't fix it.

Very odd. Have you tried just going into the temp folder and deleting what is in there? Sometimes the other doesn't get it all. If it doesn't allow you to delete any files that are in that folder, than that will give you a place to start. As unless you are running programs, it should allow you to delete everything in that folder.

You can also try running "Spybot" and see if it finds anything that the other things you ran missed (unless run that already as well).

Omar_Mckinsey

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017

I already deleted the file inside but the error still pops up and no I don't run "SpyBot". should I install it and run it?