Static/buzzing noise from my Rokit 5 monitors

Ricardob

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015
Hello,

I have a pair of Rokit's 5 monitors which I have connected with a RCA to 3.5mm cable from my monitors to the MOBO speakers output.

I was wondering as why I have this static noise, I already bought a shielded cable and still have the noise. Is there a way to connect those two monitors to my desktop without the annoying static noise when nothing is playing? I also heat the static noise when I play games which is worse when I play games. When I am just surfing the web I hear the noise.

Please anyone that know how to resolve this please help, if some of the solutions i to buy extra equipment, hopefully you can advice me on how to resolve the issue in a budget. I dont want to buy an extra audio system such the one sold by logitech, not that i dont like them but these monitors are powerful and I believe I dont need anything else.

Ricardob

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015

My Desktop has 1 week of being built so everything is new and yes I have tried moving the cable but it persists. I havent tried connecting any headphones or this cant be tested with headphones because I do not have a headset tho.