Stop deleting innocent threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astralv

Honorable
May 6, 2013
This is ridiculous! Why was my thread deleted? I been using Toms hardware for years and deserved more than one badge- this should be worth something- at least a reputation! I asked a question about PUK being locked. This has something to do with Cellular services. I don't ask how to bypass antitheft measures- I am asking what does it means! I can't work! For me it is very urgent! How dare you delete my thread without even notifying me? Why? This is legit problem! Do you not believe that it happens>? Explain yourself!

ex_bubblehead

Distinguished
And you were told exactly what to do by the moderator that locked the thread. There's nothing we can do here, we have absolutely no way to verify that you are, in fact, the owner, or otherwise authorized to access that equipment. You have to contact either Apple or your service provider.

R_1

Estimable
Herald
the PUK or Personal Unlocking Key is like cracking a phone or a computers password and is not allowed here. if you asked how to bypass security the thread would be against the terms of service here.
Toms cannot help in bypassing security for devices as we have no way to verify you own the device in question.
its like asking how to commit a crime. we do not know if you will be a criminal or a victim so no help is offered.
you also will not get assistance in bypassing a BIOS password, or any other password protection.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Astralv : "How to take out SIM card?"

and to the administrator- if you don't understand what PUK means, do not delete the tread.

they do, that's why your threads keep getting deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.