Storing and playing my own mp3 files and podcasts on Alcatel Idol 3

JoeTheAuthor

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
I'd like to be able to load some of my own music, as well as some podcasts onto my Alcatel Idol 3 phone. I have a 64GB microSD card installed. How do I load those music and podcasts onto the phone, and what app do I use to listen to them?

Solution
Well, what app you choose to use is really up to you. You should have an app that came with the device, or you can download one from the Google Play Store.

In regard to putting the music, etc., on the phone's card. All you need to do is leave the SD card in the phone. Connect the phone to the computer the files are on via a USB cord. Then copy and paste it over to the card. Works just like a thumb drive that way.
Well, what app you choose to use is really up to you. You should have an app that came with the device, or you can download one from the Google Play Store.

In regard to putting the music, etc., on the phone's card. All you need to do is leave the SD card in the phone. Connect the phone to the computer the files are on via a USB cord. Then copy and paste it over to the card. Works just like a thumb drive that way.

Solution