Solved! Strange keyboard sound with new Asus ROG G752

PandaSekh

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
Hello,
as the title said, I just got this new G752VT and after 3 days the "a" letter started doing weird sound, like if the two plastic materials slither togheter. If I have to send it back (Bought on Amazon) I will lose everything, right? I just spent last 3 days preparing it with settings and downloads and now I got this. There's a way to solve this without losing everything?

Solution
Well, while you can't save settings, you can make note of what you changed. You can also save to a CD/DVD/USB drive or even a cloud account all the items you downloaded. So you don't lose them.

But, other than that, there is really nothing you should do yourself. With it being only that old, it should not give you any problems and should be replaced.

Now, depending on if the item came from Amazon or a reseller, you might be able to get them to send the new one before you return that one. This way you can be sure about the settings and files, and also not be stuck without a computer. Can't hurt to check.
Well, while you can't save settings, you can make note of what you changed. You can also save to a CD/DVD/USB drive or even a cloud account all the items you downloaded. So you don't lose them.

But, other than that, there is really nothing you should do yourself. With it being only that old, it should not give you any problems and should be replaced.

Now, depending on if the item came from Amazon or a reseller, you might be able to get them to send the new one before you return that one. This way you can be sure about the settings and files, and also not be stuck without a computer. Can't hurt to check.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS