Strong Gaming Laptop

choondo

Estimable
May 21, 2015
I have found I laptop that I think will be good for casual gaming(Counter Strike, League of Legends, and Black Ops) on medium settings, here is the link to the laptop: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232376&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-All+Laptops+%2f+Notebooks-_-N82E16834232376&gclid=CNT5jqnG08UCFcQXHwod_bUApA&gclsrc=aw.ds

Could someone please check if this would be ale to play Counter Strike, Black Ops 3(to see requirements just google "Black Ops 3 PC requirements), and League of Legends? If you find a laptop that is better for $600 or less please tell me. Thank You!

Solution
You will fine with that laptop. I have recommended that same laptop several times to people looking for an inexpensive laptop with dedicated graphics to play games. It is really the least expensive one I have come across in Amazon and Newegg.

The GeForce 940m's performance is basically slightly better than the GeForce 840m which is a decent mainstream graphics chip. For CS:GO and LoL you should be able to max out graphics and play at 1080p without any issues. I am not familiar with CoD:BO3, but I would say 1366x768 with medium settings will be playable. Perhaps you can even up the resolution to 1600x900.

You will fine with that laptop. I have recommended that same laptop several times to people looking for an inexpensive laptop with dedicated graphics to play games. It is really the least expensive one I have come across in Amazon and Newegg.

The GeForce 940m's performance is basically slightly better than the GeForce 840m which is a decent mainstream graphics chip. For CS:GO and LoL you should be able to max out graphics and play at 1080p without any issues. I am not familiar with CoD:BO3, but I would say 1366x768 with medium settings will be playable. Perhaps you can even up the resolution to 1600x900.

Solution