Strong phone please

Mi7agent1

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
is it worth paying out to get a phone screen fixed or is it all right to D.I.Y ?
i mean for a galaxy ace its £59.99 WTF you can by the ace for cheaper on PAYG.
secondry i would like a new phone for ovbs reason would like it to be android 4.1 or above incase in polycarbonate or Kevlar and £25 a month or cheaper plus either samsung motorola sony plus i noticed why the hell would you use a glass screen cracks so easy. thx in adv

DragonChase

Honorable
May 22, 2013
Nokia 3310! haha no jus kidding.

The curved LG Flex is the only phone not on glass, and it has self healing coating, so it repairs scratches by itself. You do have to import it though. There are good phones for outdoor but those are not smartphones and if they are, they perform so bad you can only use whatsapp. Just be more carefull or insure your phone.

Gorilla Glass does not crack easily at all. I think almost every decent phone has that. Although the tough glass is also there for scratch resistance probably more so than resistance to cracking if dropped or stepped on.

Any top tier phone will be as sturdy as the next, just get a case for it.

Ah yes, the youtube scientific method of proving things.

Gorilla Glass is proven to be a lot more resistant to scratches and cracking than normal glass. It may not magically make a phone invulnerable to teens and college kids but it's way better than just about anything that can be used and still keep a normal cost for the phone.

TRENDING THREADS