Solved! Stuck on reading aloud screne thst says welcome and language preference after factory reset

Feb 15, 2018
My title says most of it, "Stuck on reading aloud screne that says welcome and language preference after factory reset." Unfortunately after doing a factory reset because I forgot my password my toddler got a hold of it while it was on the screen that says welcome and you're supposed to select the language. He pressed the whole bunch of buttons and remained on that screen but all of a sudden it turned on something that was reading aloud any thing that you touched. So if you touched the power button it would say power button for the power button wouldn't do anything and if you touched English it would just say English button and the next button would just say next button instead of actually working as the next button... So somehow he turned on The Voice to read things aloud but turned off the functionality of the page and no buttons work other than turning the screen on and off. Please I need this to run my business efficiently, help!

Solution
You should have a button combination to do another reset on your device. You did not really list any details about it so no way to go past that.