Solved! Suddenly my lost dir photos are not opened i am try to open but that file not open

Dec 18, 2018
Some photos in my phone were not opened when I am try no open that file it shows no apps perform in this action the unopened photo are recover or nor? It is possible to open this file

Try connecting the phone to a computer and see if you can open the files through the computer. You can also then check the file extension of the ones that open. If they were not made on the phone (not photos you took) then they could be of a different file type that your phone won't open. You would then need to convert them over to a type that the phone can actually view.

Now if you can't even access the files from the computer, there may be a problem with where they are on the device or if on a SD card.

Try connecting the phone to a computer and see if you can open the files through the computer. You can also then check the file extension of the ones that open. If they were not made on the phone (not photos you took) then they could be of a different file type that your phone won't open. You would then need to convert them over to a type that the phone can actually view.

Now if you can't even access the files from the computer, there may be a problem with where they are on the device or if on a SD card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Collinson Amber Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 11
A Android Smartphones 1
Mike Andronico Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1