Surround Sound for Ps4/Tv

XxMcWeinerxX

Estimable
Mar 6, 2014
I always use the speaker provided with my TV. I want to upgrade my sound. I watch a lot of movies and play a lot of games on my PS4. I was wondering what is the best surround sound for under $100 (Preferably 5.1)? I know it wont be the best quality, but it will be a big step up from TV speakers.

Thanks!

Solution
i dont think there are any. If it were for PC i could help you, there are plenty of cheper ones but they require 6 descrete channels output from the PC's soundcard. TV/DVD/PS4 require a digital input and the sound device must have a 5.1 channel decoder, which means you have to go for something more expensive. Maybe just settle for a decent 2.1 speaker set.

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
i dont think there are any. If it were for PC i could help you, there are plenty of cheper ones but they require 6 descrete channels output from the PC's soundcard. TV/DVD/PS4 require a digital input and the sound device must have a 5.1 channel decoder, which means you have to go for something more expensive. Maybe just settle for a decent 2.1 speaker set.

Solution