Surround sound using two different 2.0 and 2.1 speakers on Asus onboard soundcard

Onkars

Commendable
Oct 13, 2016
Hello,everyone
I recently got a 2.1 home audio system that is connected to my pc to onboard soundcard and i am about to buy a 2.0 system but how do I do that. I mean how do I connect both of them at same time and get 4.1 surround sound???also I have a GPU installed in case I need a sound card
Specs:-
Asus h81m motherboard
Zotac GTX 750ti
Core i3 4150 3.4 GHz
I

You don't need a sound card as the on-board Realtek sound chip supports 8-channel audio to give you full surround sound with the correct number of speakers positioned properly around the room.

Using two speaker sets instead of one integrated set however will probably involve a small amount of work to sort out the jackplugs, that's all.

SoggyTissue

Prominent
Jun 27, 2017
c04010497.jpg

plug rear stereo speakers into the black socket (rear), for rear surround sound placement.

Onkars

Commendable
Oct 13, 2016

Hey sorry but my motherboard doesn't have that 1,2,3

Feb 25, 2018

Then the rear speakers to the dark blue (or the only jack that is not pink or green) jack the set realtek to quadrophonic.that'd be all

The pink and blue audio jacks are mic and line level inputs and can't usually be used as outputs.
I think you are going to need a soundcard with the correct audio outputs.
If the 2.1 system doesn't have a separate subwoofer input then you would connect it to the lime green front audio output.
Set the PC to 4.0 if you can. That will send bass out of the front audio output.
The other 2.0 system connects to the black audio output.