Solved! Suspect malware/virus on computer.

Jun 17, 2019
Hi.
Recently, I turned on my laptop and it immediately opened two command prompts; I do not have Microsoft Office, which means that isn't what's causing the problem. I restarted my computer again, but it didn't happen.
I scanned my computer using MalwareBytes, and there was nothing.

Also,
I can't factory reset my laptop, but this may be because when I was factory resetting it the other day my son went to turn it off by accident and may have caused something to be screwed over.
(I dunno, I'm not really tech-savvy)

Thank you, it will be much appreciated if you can help because my anxiety is running wild.

Solution
Maybe windows was just updating.
What was written in the command prompts?

Try a different anti virus scanner, like kaspersky, bitdefender,...

You can enable factory resetting in settings of windows again or try repairing windows by "windows media creation tool"

You can enable factory resetting in settings of windows again or try repairing windows by "windows media creation tool"

Solution
Jun 17, 2019

i couldn't see what was written in the command prompts, it happened very fast.
i can't enable it again, whenever i try to reset my computer it says that something has happened, and no changes were made.