Sync Outlook 2007 calendar between my two computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmd0705

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2013
I have Office 2007 and two computers, one with Windows 8.1 and the other with Windows 10. Is there any way to sync my Outlook 2007 calendar between the two computers? It takes too much time to save the .pst to Google Drive or to a flash drive and import it. Is there any free software that does it automatically or close to automatically? Thank you.

corroded

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
either stop using the outlook calendar (I did) and switch to straight Google or get Google busines ($) and they have a realtime sync tool. Not sure of any other without using exchange as a backend

dmd0705

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2013
I want a calendar that I can install on my computer so that if my internet goes down for any reason, that I can still access my calendar, and as important, one that I can sync between two computers.

dmd0705

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2013
Maybe I didn't express myself well. I don't want to share my calendar with anyone but myself. I have two laptops and I would like my Outlook 2007 calendar to be identical on both of them. So far, the only way I've found to do that is to save a backup file then use my home network and import it to the other computer. This is time consuming and I don't always have the time to do that. I was hoping that someone knew of some free or almost free software that would do this with a couple of clicks. I would also be willing to give up the Outlook calendar if someone knows of a computer based calendar program that will sync between two computers.
I've seen some software that syncs calendars but it's too expensive for me right now. There's one called CodeTwo Calendar Sync that does exactly what I need, but it's expensive. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.