quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Hi Guys

My boss requested that her Outlook Calender be synchronized to that of her P.A's outlook calender, so that when my boss inputs an appointment onto her outlook calender it should automatically appear on the P.A's Outlook Calender. They are both using Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, not on an Exchange Server but rather through a regular ISP. Boss has instructed that appointments should show up on the calender and not arrive as email messages to both her and her P.A. Please let me know if you should require any further information.

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Was hoping that would not be the answer, is there any other software/freeware that will be able to have the P.A to keep track of all the bosses appointments, for example, the boss schedules an appointment for a certain date and time by inputting the information into the software which will then in turn flag the P.A's making it aware that there has been an appointment setup by the boss and that the P.A has to follow up on.

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009

Sorry for the late response, but they are not looking to change any of their systems:(