T-Mobile, Sprint Make It Official: They're Merging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2018
So in other words if you use Virgin as I do prepare to get screwed! I have used T-Mobile in the past and liked NOTHING about it. Customer service was terrible, dropped calls, spotty service, expensive!

Apr 29, 2018
T-Mobile has progressively gotten worse over the last 5 years and really screws customers badly. It used to be the best long ago for talk and text.

Apr 29, 2018
As a long time T-Mobile customer I have to completely disagree with both statements. My customer service has always been outstanding, admittedly the wait sucks but if its busy what can you do. I've been with them longer than 5 yrs and I've never gotten screwed, as a matter of fact I've been awarded certain things because if my yrs of loyalty.

Apr 29, 2018
I can definitely say from experience TMobile has some of the best reps and dealing with them is virtually painless. And I live in Texas but haven't had any bad signal so far. I couldn't be more happy with a service provider at all. Thank you TMobile

Apr 30, 2018
I have tried all of the carriers and had the best experience with T-Mobile. Also get just as good of coverage and faster data speeds with T-Mobile. They are the best now and have excellent customer service both at their store's and online.

Apr 14, 2018
I use Sprint and I will tell you that a merged TMO and SPRINT will result in a better network (Believe it or not). Sprint has the most spectrum in the country and TMO has the funds to utilize the network. While it won't be as good as Verizon (whose network is built on 800 MHz) but a combined company will result in better coverage and adequate funding for the upcoming 5G network wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.