Solved! Tablet won't turn on and can't remove battery

Meldina

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
So late night, I was going to bed, and I didn't want my tablet to die in the middle of the night, so I leg it plugged up, then, today, after I can home from school and finished my work, I went to check on it, I pressed the power button, but it wouldn't turn on, so I held the power button, but still nothing. So then i tried to hard reset my tablet,but that didn't work either.
Can someone please help me?!

Solution
Technically, most tablet batteries are removable, just some are way harder to remove than others. :)

NOTE: If your tablet is under warranty, then don't open it yourself. Contact the manufacturer so you don't void the warranty.

I would consider checking your charger cord to see if it is actually working correctly. Especially if it is a generic cord. If you can try it on another device, and try a different one on yours. Reason? It sounds like it didn't charge when you plugged it in.
Technically, most tablet batteries are removable, just some are way harder to remove than others. :)

NOTE: If your tablet is under warranty, then don't open it yourself. Contact the manufacturer so you don't void the warranty.

I would consider checking your charger cord to see if it is actually working correctly. Especially if it is a generic cord. If you can try it on another device, and try a different one on yours. Reason? It sounds like it didn't charge when you plugged it in.

Solution