Tankstrike by oasisgames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgy1982

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
Spent a boat load of money on tankstrike by oasis games just to get the account froze sfter my tank was maxed. Looking for help on where to complain and file complaints? This was all I did after work and I really enjoyed it. This company has hurt me deep.

Higgy1982

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
I honestly didnt know if you get the recent charges refunded by Google it is actually the games monry.I had waited 3 whole days for tankstrike to answer my emails? They only answered me the next day after the refund? Froze! Return our money's or no tank.

Supahos

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
That's legit you stole from them they took your account. Every game I've ever played bans your account for charging back on them. They assume either 1) you're trying to get free stuff or 2) you used a stolen credit card so they don't want to do business with you. Basically it seems they'll unlock if you pay them. Pay, or move on to a new game

Higgy1982

Prominent
Mar 10, 2017
Okay. I understand what your saying and thanks for your input. My original question was do you know of any agencies I can file a complaint to. I guess i wasnt clear in my question. Thanks

Rogue Leader

Distinguished

So lets get this clear before I close your thread.

You play this game online. You bought stuff from the game to max your tank out. Then you went to google and had them do a charge back expecting to be able to keep all the things you bought, effectively STEALING in game content.

And you are now asking how you can file a complaint against them for taking back what was rightfully theirs because you tried to steal it?

Thread closed, and don't ask about how to get away with stealing stuff here again or you're gone.

EDIT:
thanks for doubling down

Take a day off for the profanity, and asking us how to steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.