TCL 2018 tv smart 4K how do I connect to my BOSE soundlink resolve + speaker

Aug 14, 2018
Please could you explain how I connect my BOSE to my speaker via Bluetooth ? & I’m also having problems downloading apps..& yes it’s connected all to my wifi but still will not launch my T- cast app on my phone
Thank you if you can help me with either or both questions
L M MAC GREGOR

If the TV doesn't have a bluetooth transmitter built in you will have to plug one into the audio out of the TV. If the TV has a headphone output it's much easier to just use a cable. You avoid any potential delays that BT can cause. Get a low latency AptX transmitter to minimize that problem.
You might want to post your other question in the appropriate forum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Audio 1
J Audio 4
V Audio 1
bala_8421 Audio 2
S Audio 1
M Audio 9
R Audio 21
G Audio 1
T Audio 3
S Audio 7
U Audio 1
A Audio 1
T Audio 1
T Audio 5
P Audio 1
C Audio 4
F Audio 1
B Audio 1
H Audio 1
T Audio 3
Similar threads
Question how to connect sony ta sa300wr to my smart TV
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
Question How to connect Onkyo reciever to smart tv.
Question How to connect to Mi LED Smart TV 4A 32 inch?
Question How to connect my Kenwood KA87 to my LG smart tv
Solved! How can I connect a Marantz Home Cinema receiver with a Samsung Smart TV
Connecting a speaker to smart tv.
Solved! My tv (Lg 70” smart) has only one audio out. Can I connect analog headphones to this, then through a DAC and still get soun
Who processes the sound when SmartTV app is connected to a soundbar via HDMI-ARC?
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Crown smart tv doesnt have a 3.5 audio outup ,what should i do to connect to a jbl charge3 speaker via 3.5 cable?
Solved! I buy the jvc LT-49MA875 4k smart tv with chrome, and also try to connect the 51 ilive surround with the rca cable doesn't
How to connect Sony extra bass Bluetooth speaker (WiFi) to Vizio smart TV?
Solved! [SOLVED] How to connect soundbar to tv
Solved! Connect Soundbar to both the Smart TV and Alexa?
Solved! How do I connect a sharp smart tv to Samsung 3d blueray surround
Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV
How can I connect 5.1 HCS by optical to JVC Smart tv without optical connection
Solved! How to connect Meidong soundbar speaker KY-3000 to Hi-sense Smart TV
What type of audio wire do I get to connect new Samsung smart tv brand new paid $330 for it @Best Buy (not sure of model) but

ASK THE COMMUNITY