Teen Girl Rakes in $40K With Insane 'Friday' Song

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banthracis

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
[citation][nom]jla0[/nom]What's funny is that people call the lyrics "trash" or not "deep", yet this song as been written by none other then Bob Dylan himself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM) and he's considered a "Master" poet! lol!!!![/citation]

Seriously!? you know, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you...

In case you missed it, that video was a JOKE from comedy central....Bob Dylan never actually sang that song...

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
[citation][nom]anthonyla65[/nom]New JB LOL![/citation]
The only difference is that JB is hated because people were jelly of him, but the lyrics of Friday are just horrible.

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
hah, radio stations here in Australia have been giving this song shit all week. well at least she might have made back the money it cost for her to make the video and studio time trying to get those lyrics right.......

ChromeTusk

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
$40k ... I wonder how the next generation's "Where Are They Now?" will look like.

The lyrics reminded me of my daughters' Leap Frog videos. Something about her voice annoyed me, but I cannot really say it was horrible. Guess I've heard and seen worse. The video itself isn't "great" but not "bad" either. If she gets beyond this video, I hope she's better than beiber.

NewJohnny

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2009
[citation][nom]hofstra66[/nom]I have never wished cancer on a person....until i was finished watching that.[/citation]
Seriously, what's wrong with you? Stay away from children please.

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]amdfangirl[/nom]Ouch my brain. Stupid pop-music.Rebel, rebel I call. Country is where my love lays.[/citation]

Amen to that. TAYLOR SWIFT !!!!

G

The reason this video has so many views is because it's so bad. People love to have something to hate. Bad is the new good.

soulfringe

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
[citation][nom]jla0[/nom]What's funny is that people call the lyrics "trash" or not "deep", yet this song as been written by none other then Bob Dylan himself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM) and he's considered a "Master" poet! lol!!!![/citation]

Someone got trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.