Teenager Gets 15 Years for Facebook Sex Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
while over hear in my part of the woods, two teachers from different school districts, one male, one female, get deferred adjudification and probation for sleeping with the students.

visa

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
Pretty messed up. No one deserves to be taken advantage of like that but people need to learn that once there's a digital copy on the internet, there's no take backs.

15 years seems fair.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
If I was one of those boys I would make the the shawshank redemption and 'bite off whatever goes in my mouth'

CptTripps

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
Sad indeed and 15 years sounds fair for blackmail rape.

I don't know though, if someone threatened to show my wang online unless I perform sexual acts, looks like I'm going be seen online.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
I'm with you cpt. Um show me nude or make me blow you.. Ya go ahead and post me up. I'll see you outside in the parking lot.. But the only thing you'll be getting is crowbar to the back of the head.

And I don't think his sentence is hard enough. 15 year old boys.. Come on. Line him, and all the other molesters up already and put a bullet in each and every one of them. Freaking tired of my tax money going to these bums.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]kingnoobe[/nom]I'm with you cpt. Um show me nude or make me blow you.. Ya go ahead and post me up. I'll see you outside in the parking lot.. But the only thing you'll be getting is crowbar to the back of the head. And I don't think his sentence is hard enough. 15 year old boys.. Come on. Line him, and all the other molesters up already and put a bullet in each and every one of them. Freaking tired of my tax money going to these bums.[/citation]
I agree...
1 bullet is far cheaper then sending freaks to jail for ?? amount of years... there is no rehab for a person like this. He will spend the next 15 years planning his next attack when released.

IXfearlessXI

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Don't send him to jail he is 19 years old he sure as hell knew what he was doing and what the consequences are. He is never going to charge as soon as he is out he will be raping god who knows until he gets caught... again.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Life's over for you kid, and at that young of an age by the time he gets out of prison my bets are he will be a repeat offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.