Terrible artifacts glitching with GT750M

Leivi

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
Hello.

I have an MSI GE60 2OC Laptop of nearly 3 years and recently I've been having graphics trouble while playing games. It started a few weeks ago in Team Fortress 2 with Lines and polygons flickering around the screen for milliseconds. I tried updating drivers and the problem disappeared. Today the problem returned when playing PlayerUnknowns Battleground. I went deeper in to uninstalling drivers and trying different versions to no avail. I also discovered that the same glitching was showing in Nvidia Control Panel. Maybe some of you can tell me if this is the last breaths of my GPU or if it is a settings/driver issue?

Thank you.

Screencap from Controlpanel: http://imgur.com/SI9IF5O

PS: Please disregard the Norwegian text in the controlpanel image :)

Bonus question: Is the GT 750 M in MSI laptops replaceable or soldered to the motherboard? Much thanks

Solution
its best u get a new one.its about time anyway.i have the old lenovo y510 with 755m SLi.some light titles runs well but games AAA games like tomb raider either i enable sli(which sucks btw with tearing and stuff) or i drop the res down to have playable fps.
i believe its your gpu.i remeber this issue on my old msi gt72dx with the 570m and the card is actually dying.i remember having small boxes appearing across the screen and badly enough i cant enable the integrated gpu so i have to boot without the card to save my files.but mine uses an mxm type card so what i did was remove the card and baked it.and it works till this day.(i know its unprofessional but i got nothing to lose).sadly yours is soldered onto the mobo as only GT and GX model uses MXM card.

its best u get a new one.its about time anyway.i have the old lenovo y510 with 755m SLi.some light titles runs well but games AAA games like tomb raider either i enable sli(which sucks btw with tearing and stuff) or i drop the res down to have playable fps.

Solution