Tetris + Super Mario = Ingenious Flash Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Freaking confusing but very very cool.
Tetris piece seems to start over at the top when you "switch" and also the screen scrolls (to the right) fast making playing very uncomfortable.

G

That is just plain Sicko!

Now if they could just combine this with World of Warcraft you'd have a Nightmare Scenario! :D

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
Yeah it moving like that makes it difficult to actually play tetris. And the end "boss" of that level is hard too. You have to "build" the castle, while being assaulted by goombas.

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
Neat, but really hard to play, mostly because of the controls. The space bar is the universal key for "Jump" so having it switch to tetris mode screws with me.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Computer_Lots[/nom]Neat, but really hard to play, mostly because of the controls. The space bar is the universal key for "Jump" so having it switch to tetris mode screws with me.[/citation]
Yea I kept trying to jump with space and kept switching games, eventually died cause of it.

efeat

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
Really fun game, but the controls killed it for me.

To flash game designers: Stop using the arrow keys for movement. Your LEFT hand should control movement, and your RIGHT hand should control actions. Just about every game console and PC game in existence has followed this rule. Unless you really happen to play Quake with the keyboard to aim and the mouse to walk around, stop reversing the controls.

G

It's S mario with some parts where you can switch between mario and Tetris.
Use the blocks to create a stairways, instead of removing lines,
removing lines takes too much time and if the screen squishes mario he loses a life...

Status
Not open for further replies.