The Audi A9 Fan Artist's Concept: Coming Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tainted_peak

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2009
A9 or R9 should continue were the R8 v10 left off.....perfecting the future super car. Kind of what they're doing with the 5.2L v12 TDI.

hunter315

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
That looks pretty sweet! They dont even need nanotech to do that to the window, there are LCD windows that go clear when voltage is applied and go frosted when power is lost.

Tmanishere

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
[citation][nom]hunter315[/nom]That looks pretty sweet! They dont even need nanotech to do that to the window, there are LCD windows that go clear when voltage is applied and go frosted when power is lost.[/citation]

For the love of god, I hope it's the other way around. I wouldn't want the the window to go frosted just because of a power loss.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]tmanishere[/nom]For the love of god, I hope it's the other way around. I wouldn't want the the window to go frosted just because of a power loss.[/citation]

Nope, clear when power is applied.

They use it for trendy public toilets, where a loss of power making it clear would be the problem. =]

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
"How this is so should be the subject of the comments below."

can somebody explain this sentence to me?

besides that, a very nice looking render...admittedly a bit of a copy from BMW's concept...

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Kryan[/nom]can somebody explain this sentence to me?[/citation]The author Rico Mossesgeld is asking us to discuss how the A9 might possibly take some visual cues from Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències --- The City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
Nanotechnology? Why not claim it is powered by a Mr fusion unit while you are at it?

I guess it's ok to make a render of a slick car, by why try to include tech that DOESN'T FREAKING EXIST YET and then pass it off as a concept?

I have a concept of a Cessna powered by a warp drive. Will you post that on Tom's, even though the technology isn't even close to being invented yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.