The best fax software for a small office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnterTheSwamp

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
I need some help finding a fax software for a small office. We have 1 computer that we use now, soley for faxing, but we have to get up and go to the room to actually fax something. Is there a software that I can purchase that I can install on 6 computers and be able to view the incoming faxes on the 6 computers and be able to send faxes from the computers?

compguy74

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
You don't need software on each individual computer. You can use an online fax service instead, which gives you unlimited fax access from any number of computers. This also means you have access from any computer outside of your office. Some services even allow you to send faxes from your smart phone and other devices! There's a lot of different services you can use - it would be wise to look up some online fax reviews. Check out computerfaxing.org for more info about online faxing.

zxxxt

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
For receiving and sending out fax, we use Onesuite Fax. No fax machine needed. Everything is online for just $1/month for unlimited receiving or $2.95 for unlimited receiving plus sending out capability and just pay 2.5c per minute faxing out.

dturner11

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
Our company has been using fax by email for awhile now and definitely think FaxitFast.com is worth taking a look at. Their online fax service is entirely web based, so there is no software to download / install and no equipment to buy. In addition, you can add up to 5 users per account so 5 employees can send faxes from the same account. Whether you have your employees login to the FaxitFast site to send or have them send faxes directly from their email accounts by attaching the files they need to fax, their service works great!

In addition, the FaxitFast lets you add up to 50 email address to receive inbound faxes to per account which really adds to the value of their service. I did my research when looking for a solid email fax provider before and their service is less than six bucks a month for 250 faxes... Plus they give you a 30 day free trial so you actually try the service before you pay for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.