The Next-Generation's iPhone 5, 4S Parts Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
I totally agree with "nikkidpartypooper". These components are so cheap,but yet the iPhone costs so much. Why didn't they fix the antenna a long time ago,before the iPhone 4 came out. They knew about the trouble from the news articles that have been up on Toms Hardware already.

Riv4L

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
This story is interesting how?
All you are doing is giving Apple free press with these silly and unfounded macrumor "news" bits.

hgradeca

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
This story is interesting because the release of a new iPhone is one of the major technological events each year and everyone who has at least some interest in technology should be informed about it regardless of his attitude towards Apple.
Personally, I am an Apple user, but I am very well informed about both Microsoft and Google.
So why can't we all tech lovers just get along? :)

CPU666d1

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
That's right "RivrL" your so right! These free advertisements are just gonna give Apple what it wants & that is to remind their loyal followers that it is time soon to see the iPhone 5 come out,but then again it isn't those lost my iPhone advertisements again,it's just reporting on what maybe the internals of the soon to be released iPhone 5.

CPU666d1

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2011
Seriously,I'll have to agree with some other posts that pointed out how expensive these iPhones are,but yet how dirt cheap the parts are that go to make the iPhone.

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
ok, it's a phone, it's coming out soon, why is it such a big freaking deal whenever the fruity company going to release something ?

This world is pathetic.

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
[citation][nom]toms my babys daddy[/nom]foxconn workers are going to be tortured for this..[/citation]

Foxconn workers are always tortured, even while they sleep. Enjoy your pathetic Apple luxury toys, sheeple.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]nikkidpartypooper[/nom]Just looks like another el cheapo iPhone,which is supposed to be iPhone 5. Maybe it is and maybe it ain't. There was a lot of people complaining out there about the iPhone's antenna not working that well for an expensive cell phone made from el cheapo parts. Maybe it is the iPhone 5 that has had its antenna redesigned,good,because for that high price it should work well.[/citation]

And where are these complaining Apple people? Apple has the highest comsumer satisfaction rate which is measured and published. So, making statements to fullfill your own inner angst? There's therapy you can apply for. Probably covered under your health plan if you hold a job important enough to have health care.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
Poor poor Apple haters whose only cry of desperate despair is to vent in the comments section. There are pics of Andriod prototypes phones before iPhone and they all looked like clunky RIM devices with small screens and big keyboards. Once the iPhone came out all android phones now look like an iPhone. Pics of tablets before the iPad are laughable. But all tablets now look like the iPad once the iPad came out. I mean really, who are the sheeple here? Some women also suffer from this same syndrome and copy cool elegant fashion models or actresses and these copycat women are typically jaded jealous ranting she-devils. This behavior model seems to fit apple hater crowd as well.

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
Some people in this thread really need to grow up a little..

[citation][nom]Wish I Was Wealthy[/nom]They knew about the trouble from the news articles that have been up on Toms Hardware already.[/citation]

Why would Apple read Tom's? This site is filled to the brim with PC yuppies and puppies. Yes, they knew about the antenna problem though. Got proof they *didn't* fix it on the iP5?

Also, once again.. The BOM for the iP4 was close to 200(16gb model). Throw in the cost of manufacturing, the OS, and *gasp* "profit" that all companies are after(even more than your, lol, friendship) and the demand for the product, and they figure it's worth that. And considering each release does better than the last.. They could probably sell them for a tiny bit more. Hell, if they sold them for cheaper, I'm pretty sure more people on this site would have one.. Even a few of the Super Anti-Apple Haters here too. ;P That doesn't count the trolls though.. I'm pretty sure all of them already have one...or two ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.