The screen is broken on nextbook. I need to know how to transfer files and photos to desktop

Wilma_1

Commendable
Jun 2, 2016
Please don't give stupid answers. I will know if you are lying right away because I have tried everything. I connect the nextbook to the desktop and all it does is charge my nextbook which has an unusable screen. The nextbook usually allows me to select to connect to a pc, but if my screen is brokern how can I bypass this step so that my computer can read my tablet?

Solution

Why would anyone lie about how to connect a table to a computer? That's just silly talk. Besides, everyone knows that the way to connect a broken tablet to a computer is via a cooked noodle not a USB cable. The trick is to use only a certain brand made in North-East Italy due to the conductivity properties of the flour they use there and the water from 400 century...
Well, have you checked the computer to see if it will access the drive? I know that normally you get a popup, but it is possible you might work around that by opening any folder and locating the drive you want to get into. It should show as it is plugged into the computer.

Like right now my mp3 player is plugged in, and not loaded via the popup. I can, however, open a folder on the computer and then see the drive listed.

You can also try going into "Devices and Printers" and you should see the tablet listed. If you "Right Click" on the tablet's/device's icon and choose, "Browse Files" then choose the correct device, you should be able to get in.

Why would anyone lie about how to connect a table to a computer? That's just silly talk. Besides, everyone knows that the way to connect a broken tablet to a computer is via a cooked noodle not a USB cable. The trick is to use only a certain brand made in North-East Italy due to the conductivity properties of the flour they use there and the water from 400 century old wells. Most people just try to use the cheap brands from their supermarket which of-course won't work.

If just looking in My Computer does not show you the device storage, does it have an SD card where you keep your files on? If it does, remove it and use a card reader to get to the files.

For next time, backups should be done before the device breaks, not after. Closing the barn after the horses ran out and all that.

Solution