The Various Sights and Sounds from Call of Duty XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haserath

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]someoneelse[/nom]"battlefield 3 has better graphics than this. "[/citation]
I know right, the first video looks so unrealistic. And the soldiers don't seem to even die when they get hit, that is terrible gameplay!

eltoro

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
All this commotion for an inferior game with a 50M marketing budget?
I guess that's the way to sell so many copies...
Not by adding tons of vehicles, destructible environment, much better graphics, high quality player movement, huge maps, intense fighting.
Just through a 50m marketing budget into an old game with new maps, and you'll get those 50m ten folds...not a complicated method after all.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]professorprofessorson[/nom]COD: SPECIAL OLYMPICS GOLD COVERED PLATINUM EDITION WITH BONUS LAME IRL MODE????[/citation]

Had to catch myself from coughing I was laughing so hard..special brownie points to you

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Agreed. I'm insanely jealous.[/citation]

It would be much more difficult, but I'd like to see something similar happen for Half Life or even Halo, I think it's a really awesome concept that other games will latch onto.

tecmo34

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Agreed. I'm insanely jealous.[/citation]
I couldn't agree more!!

I think COD XP should go a on world tour for fans all over, specially if they stop by close to Ohio :)

Azimuth01

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2009
Toms musty be getting paid well to hype this game as much as they are. It's a port for gods sake. This is primarily a computer site, not a console site....yet 10% of the top 15 news stories are about this game.
WTF?

G

[citation][nom]tecmo34[/nom]I couldn't agree more!! I think COD XP should go a on world tour for fans all over, specially if they stop by close to Ohio[/citation]

Amazing! Fat kids are getting some exercise! Who knew? Details at 11.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]professorprofessorson[/nom]COD: SPECIAL OLYMPICS GOLD COVERED PLATINUM EDITION WITH BONUS LAME IRL MODE????[/citation]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad, but so true...

G

EA's screwed so many PC users over so many times that I don't care if the next Battlefield has holographic graphics and smell-o-vision. Noobs are sucking on EA's teet claiming that it's so much better. I don't care. They'll migrate it to consoles exclusively next year anyway, just like any other products they had before. Those cretins made their name and start off PC gamers and now they're screwing us over in favor of 10 year olds with consoles.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Is Cartman in this game?

Kileak

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
Should've spent more money on the game's graphics engine rather than on the Kanye West sing along paintball party imo.

G

Its not about hating, its about DOMINATION of one game over another and a platform. BF3 for PC will own this garbage hands down. We dont care if COD makes more money of course it will. There are more dweebs with consoles out there than adults with high end gaming PCs. We just dont like how they make this game out to be something it wont be... ie better than anything else. BF3 will own at 2560 x 1600 res, 16gb DDR3 1600, 2 x GTX 590s in SLI, 2 x 256GB SSD so sit down kiddies.
You make people who likes BF3 more than CoD look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.