This Could Be The Most Portable Computer Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
the main unit where the display rolls into needs to be smaller.

smaller than that? my umbrella is bigger than that!!! we're still at the beginning of the 21st century, Rico. Enough Minority Report for you!

as for the gadget idea, I think it's great!

tainted_peak

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2009
Just think if this was a sheet of paper that you could fold up and put it in your pocket, and use a pen as a stylus. Now that would be amazing.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Don't like it. It's too thick and seems hard to use.

Why don't they just take the plunge and make wearable displays already? The military is using them, what's so hard about projecting a high definition image inside a contact lense?

andyman30

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]builderbobftw[/nom]Sure to be underpowered and slow. .... Can't even play Crysis I bet[/citation]

that was funny about 6 months ago.
now, not so much

monkeysweat

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
i personally would name it the iRoll, that way it sounds cool, and by having the 'i' at the beginning would be guaranteed success, you don't even have to worry if it is slow or can't play flash :)

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]builderbobftw[/nom]Sure to be underpowered and slow. .... Can't even play Crysis I bet[/citation]

People won't be buying these to play such games.

Cy-Kill

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
Yanko Design is at it again, has anything they ever did actually become reality, or do they just keep pumping vapourware into the atmosphere..?!

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
But it will still probably have Flash support... unlike some other thin and light devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.