xandercorvus

Estimable
Aug 12, 2014
I have a Packard Bell Easynote TK87, with an Intel Core i3 CPU 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 610M 1GB. My problem is it doesn't run any game with a decent fps. Orcs Must Die 2, The Forest, Dota 2, League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. With the lowest settings i barely have 24 fps in these games. In CS:GO and LoL sometimes it goes above 60 fps, for about 15-20 sec, then it's down again at 20-30 fps. None of these games have big requirements and my laptop should be good enough to run these with 50-60 fps, right? I know it's just a laptop, but it's not a bad one, and I'm really sure there is something wrong with it.

xandercorvus

Estimable
Aug 12, 2014

Still the fps sometimes jump up to ~60. That means the 610M could run it around ~60 fps, right? I know it's not a Titan but 50-60 fps at low settings doesn't need a Titan.

xandercorvus

Estimable
Aug 12, 2014

Already done, nVidia just threw out new drivers one or two week ago. It's the same on a fresh windows, and I also cleaned the dust out of my laptop. I forgot to say the fps jump happening randomly, sometimes when there's action in the game, sometimes when there's not. That's the reason I don't understand.