This Might be the Coolest Xbox 360 Case Mod Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigahertz20

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
Awesome case mod, very creative.

Someone should make the Xbox 360 into a black monolith like the one from 2001: A Space Odyssey, and create a set around it of monkeys/HAL 9000 or something. If pulled off, it would be kick ass.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]Gigahertz20[/nom]Awesome case mod, very creative.Someone should make the Xbox 360 into a black monolith like the one from 2001: A Space Odyssey, and create a set around it of monkeys/HAL 9000 or something. If pulled off, it would be kick ass.[/citation]
PS3.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]the crapbox, really? when will this outdated bs go away?[/citation]

crapbox this, crapbox that...

Maybe you should just type crapbox 100 times in a single post just so you can get it out of your system. Seriously I'm beginning to think I could count the extent of your vocabulary just with my fingers and toes.

You are one funny character soldier.

Anyways, that is one sweet mod. I didn't know Master Chief was the one behind all of the RRoD's :)

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Kelavarus[/nom]It's black, but not a monolith. Foreman grill, perhaps... But not a monolith.[/citation]

meh the slim looks like a clam

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]the crapbox, really? when will this outdated bs go away?[/citation]What the- if you're here... then who the heck is watching the bridge? Get back to work, you lazy troll!

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]touchdowntexas13[/nom]crapbox this, crapbox that...Maybe you should just type crapbox 100 times in a single post just so you can get it out of your system. Seriously I'm beginning to think I could count the extent of your vocabulary just with my fingers and toes.You are one funny character soldier.Anyways, that is one sweet mod. I didn't know Master Chief was the one behind all of the RRoD's[/citation]

Maybe you're refering to the guys that type crashbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.