THP50S10A panasonic compatible with Bose 300 soundbar?

Lauren_17

Commendable
Dec 24, 2016
Hi I am considering whether to purchase the Bose 300 soundbar and I have read in various threads that it may not be compatible with the THP50S10A panasonic plasma television model? Any suggestions whether it will work or not and will I lose sound quality?
Thanks.

Solution
The TV has digital optical and analog audio outputs. Use the optical for best quality. If the optical output type can't be changed and is not compatible with the Bose then you could use the analog connection.
IMO for that kind of money you can do better than the Bose. Or for less $ do as well.
The Sonos Playbar for the same price will sound clearer at lower volume than the Bose. It will also work great to stream music. Also consider the Paradigm soundbars.
The TV has digital optical and analog audio outputs. Use the optical for best quality. If the optical output type can't be changed and is not compatible with the Bose then you could use the analog connection.
IMO for that kind of money you can do better than the Bose. Or for less $ do as well.
The Sonos Playbar for the same price will sound clearer at lower volume than the Bose. It will also work great to stream music. Also consider the Paradigm soundbars.

Solution