"Thread stuck in device driver" When i unplug it or use it unplugged!

bobjackieson

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
I get around 5 minutes and then it crashes. I get blue screened and it says "thread stuck in device driver", Looked it up but most of the advice is updating your gpu and monitor drivers which didn't make a difference and changing battery which isn't the Issue! It started 2 days ago and just happened out of the blue but i have it plugged in wile being used so do not usually have it unplugged. Could it be the recommended amd drivers? Because when i deleted drivers for my gpu it didn't crash and i has it unplugged for 10 mins!

bobjackieson

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017

First boot after i updated crashed but this second one hasn't yet ill monitor it today at different levels of activity and usage but if it stops working again! ILL BE BACK! xD

bobjackieson

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017

Second update: it just crashed again so im guessing a different driver since i have never seen this being a hardware issue! Took 35 mins for the crash though so progress i guess? Also i should clarify when i tried installing the 1.18.2? Drivers aka new drivers from amd it crashed me incase that info helps!

bobjackieson

Prominent
Dec 30, 2017
I just removed my ssd and did a reset and it fixed the issue so yeah! Appreciate the help though but its just simpler and less frustrating than trying like 20 different solutions.

But My Man i appreciate what you did for me and am happy to give you this solution because it sorta worked abit!