Three questions about Speedfan

151kbar151

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014
I have three questions about Speedfan:
1) What is it "Delta vaue for fan speeds"? What is it used to?
2) How to adjust that the program will not be minimized to tray (hide icons) but only to bar like other programs? I can't find the option in settings.
3) How to best adjust desired and warning temperatures? It is enough to use default ones?
-----
Sorry if my English is wrong but i'm from non-English speaking country. Thanks for help.

Agera One

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
1) Advanced users option to control the fan speeds in your case/components.
2) You cannot stop minimising to tray and make it stay in the taskbar. (To make it stay in task bar, open speedfan and go to the other application you want, simply leaving it there in the background.)
3) Google your component's safe temperature limit and set it in configure window.

Name your components with model number and I can say you the temp values.

151kbar151

Estimable
Dec 26, 2014

So components:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770T @ 2.50 GHz (Haswell, 3.7 GHz using Turbo)
GPU: Intel HD graphics 4600, 1.7 GB
8 GB RAM, DDR3
Western Digital HDD, 1 TB
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
BTW its Zotac Zbox mini PC.

Agera One

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
So, you don't have a "GPU", that Intel HD 4600 is integrated within the CPU.

For CPU, idle temps should be below 40 C (with intel stock CPU cooler and room temperature 28-32 C) and the maximum temperature for your CPU is 71 C.

For HDD, go to "S.M.A.R.T." tab in speed fan window and click "perform an indepth online analysis" button (needs internet connection).
You'll be taken to a webpage where your HDD health is determined. There you can see the average and max designed temps for your HDD model just above the table. Note that.