Time to replace ZTE Axon 7 battery?

Here2do

Honorable
May 27, 2013
My ZTE Axon 7 is 13 months old and today the screen wouldn't come on using the normal methods of finger print scan or using the power button.

It continued to play my Stitcher audio though. After plugging in the charging cable the screen did come on a minute or two later. The battery read 87% charged. I have the latest OS available for my carrier [Cricket Wireless]. Version 7.1.1 I bought it on Amazon.

The latest OS is "Oreo" a.k.a. 8.0 :) They change so quickly.

If it playing sounds, then the phone is on. This wouldn't be a battery problem. It could be a virus, malware, bad app or it could be a loose connection to the display, or the display is going bad.

The latest OS is "Oreo" a.k.a. 8.0 :) They change so quickly.

If it playing sounds, then the phone is on. This wouldn't be a battery problem. It could be a virus, malware, bad app or it could be a loose connection to the display, or the display is going bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 0
Rendvend Android Smartphones 1
hb06_ Android Smartphones 1
geolef123 Android Smartphones 4
L Android Smartphones 3
Paul Wagenseil Android Smartphones 0
L Android Smartphones 4
B Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1