to unlock a HTC smartphone through Virgin mobile

Richard_135

Commendable
May 15, 2016
Contacted Virgin mobile and they couldn't inform me on unlocking my HTC smartphone to be used on a family plan on the T-Mobile network

Solution
They are the only people that can unlock a phone. Sounds like you talked to a bad, or lazy, rep.

I suggest you call back, and if the person says they can't help you with it, then ask for a supervisor. I say this as the carrier is the only place that can unlock it.

Also, please note, they will only unlock it for the account holder, so if you aren't the account holder, you need to have them make the call.

And if they say a supervisor can't be reached, or can't help either, they aren't being honest. I know, I used to be one. Sadly some customer service reps do their best to get out of working. Not all mind you, but some. So if you can't get them to get you to the right person who can help, call back and talk to someone else.

Good Luck!

They are the only people that can unlock a phone. Sounds like you talked to a bad, or lazy, rep.

I suggest you call back, and if the person says they can't help you with it, then ask for a supervisor. I say this as the carrier is the only place that can unlock it.

Also, please note, they will only unlock it for the account holder, so if you aren't the account holder, you need to have them make the call.

And if they say a supervisor can't be reached, or can't help either, they aren't being honest. I know, I used to be one. Sadly some customer service reps do their best to get out of working. Not all mind you, but some. So if you can't get them to get you to the right person who can help, call back and talk to someone else.

Good Luck!

Solution