toshiba ac 100 problem

armandbig33

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
Hello. My name is armando and a year ago i buyed a laptop that runs android the toshiba ac 100 with android 2.2, i could watch any vdeo on youtube until the problem occured:*sorry this video cannot be played* i have installed vlc media player but it did not help at all .
i hope it is not somethink serious and that i can fix it easily .
i need help!!
ps can you tell me why this happened i did not install or play with the settings at all.
Thank you !

armandbig33

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

I am using the default browser so when i go to youtube.com it says Sorry this video cannot be played
And if i use the youtube app i installed from the internet(because the google play store does not support this device)it says There was a problem while playing Click any key to retry
It does also say sorry could not play video if i try to watch a online episode like on the site bs.to star wars rebels
i hope you can help me
Thanks!

armandbig33

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

Not sure, it only says browser at the name, version 2.2
i only have that browser app and the opera mobile app so ..........

I've just been researching your laptop model and it seems it does not support apps from the Google Play Store like most Android-based devices do. That's a shame because that means I can't suggest you try a different web-browser such as Firefox for Android.

It may be you'll have to perform a "factory recovery" which will restore the laptop to it's factory defaults just like it was when you bought it:

1. Backup all your own data to external storage such as a large capacity pen drive.
2. Turn laptop off.
3. Press & hold the "Home" key then turn laptop on.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts.

armandbig33

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

Did it and still not working there is no change