Toshiba Registry Patch System Restore

G

I was checking for some drivers on the Toshiba Support page and found what seems to be a fix for a Registry problem. This fix seems to be from about 4 years ago and not sure if it was part of an Update or not. I think the fix is still available to install but I think I better look again to make sure. Either way I am wondering if there is any way to know if it was part of an Update I got maybe 1 year ago? My Toshiba is a netbook NB255-N245 using Windows 7 Home.

G

Okay I was thinking about that but also thinking it is a Toshiba update which give updates thru their Service Station program. Which also has a version that they said is not needing the Registry Patch. But still wondering if I did get one and I do not think they have a history to look at for updates. Thanks for your reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hydr0FluoricAcid Laptop Tech Support 0
Dayo2670 Laptop Tech Support 0
beardedoutlawz432 Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 11
Z Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
Fox Miner Laptop Tech Support 6
idotmatty Laptop Tech Support 0
nicole50119 Laptop Tech Support 0
lk4k Laptop Tech Support 2
kursat42 Laptop Tech Support 4