Toshiba satellite laptop Automatic Loop

Aug 10, 2018
Hi, after turning my laptop on, my screen is caught in a ongoing “Automatic Repair Loop.”

I have Windows 10. I have tried to bypass the promot using safe mode to remove recently installed apps. No luck.

Then I tried going into the command prompt and no luck.

Lastly, I tried to reset the laptop on both uses of the reset and still no luck.

I should mention that I do not have a CD init on thos laptop and no way of plugining in a reinstall function.

Please help. I do not want to lose all personal files

Solution
To protect your personal files, remove the hard disk and slave it to another machine by using a 2.5" caddy. You can buy them on e-Bay for a small amount of money and it comes with a lead that powers the drive and allows data transfer.

Once everything you want to rescue is out of the disk, put it back in the machine and see if it behaves better.

USB CD drives are also available but a download of Windows can work on a USB memory stick if you use a utility named Rufus to make the stick into a bootable device..
To protect your personal files, remove the hard disk and slave it to another machine by using a 2.5" caddy. You can buy them on e-Bay for a small amount of money and it comes with a lead that powers the drive and allows data transfer.

Once everything you want to rescue is out of the disk, put it back in the machine and see if it behaves better.

USB CD drives are also available but a download of Windows can work on a USB memory stick if you use a utility named Rufus to make the stick into a bootable device..

Solution